Today, I am sharing a recent Ask Me Anything Facebook live where I answered 5 popular questions about business and marketing aimed at job seekers, entrepreneurs and small business owners. Folks, if you have never tuned, please consider it at least once. I promise I deal it to you honestly, but with a little love and side shake of margarita salt. Cause’ who doesn’t love a great margarita?! But for real, my ‘Ask Me Anything’ lives are also one of my favorite ways to connect with you more!
So, my friends, there IS a little something, for each of you, in today’s episode.
For those of you wondering just how to send me a question, I make it as easy as possible. If you do have a question that you would like to ask me, you can leave a comment on this podcast
In this episode I Answer:
- Connie asked “Does it hurt my job prospects if I am NOT on social media other than LinkedIn”?
- Joe asked “How do I talk about being an expert in something when I am just an employee and not a manager or higher up?”
- Ashlee says “I know you say be consistent with my postings for the business, but I don’t want to turn people off or aggravate them. I hate it when I see lots of posts from the same company.”
- Lisa asked “Do you think companies are hiring right now and how would they do the interviews?
- Donna asked “I have a small business and this pandemic has really stressed me. I try to post on social media but honestly all I can think of is to basically beg customers to come in. What can I do to get back on track because right now I can not think clearly.”
Well hot dog, there you have it friends! Tons of information for you to dive into. I am so excited to see how you take this information and transform yourself. Click here >>HERE<<.
A special shout out and thank you to Connie, Joe, Ashlee, Lisa and Donna for your great questions that you sent in. I am here to help you all become the best version of yourself and help you show up each and every day to market yourself with confidence and most importantly with success.
Every week I get the privilege to connect with you and I’d love for you to join me for my next live Ask Me Anything over on my Facebook Page. See you there!